Newport Avenue Market is having a P-A-R-T-Y!
Join us at the store Saturday, June 16, 10am-4pm to Meet the Producers of Newport Avenue Market.
Scoot your boots into our hood to shake the hand that feeds you! From brews to beef, canine treats to candy and sweets, veggies to vino, Oregon Country Beef will be rollin’ in, and the cowboys will be firin’ up the grills!
We are partnering with Oregon Country Beef and several other local and regional vendors, farms, breweries, and wineries for a fun-filled day of demos, samples, and LIVE MUSIC![vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”24493″ img_size=”full” qode_css_animation=””][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]The following producers will be here:
- Oregon Country Beef, Burns, OR
- Backporch Coffee Roasters, Bend, OR
- Blue Reaven Pies, Amity, OR
- Bontà Natural Artisan Gelato, Bend, OR
- Caboost Kombucha, Bend, OR
- Country Vines, Madras, OR
- Eastside Distilling, Portland, OR
- fRED SAUCE, Bend, OR
- Holm Made Toffee Co., Bend, OR
- Scott Cellars, Eugene, OR
- Laird Superfood, Sisters, OR
- Majesty’s Animal Nutrition, Redmond, OR
- Rainbow Whiskey, Monroe, OR
- Orchard View Cherries, The Dalles, OR
- Riff Cold Brewed Coffee, Bend, OR
- The Pines 1852 Vineyard, Hood River, OR
- Union Wine Co., Tualatin, OR
- Wild Ride Brewing, Redmond, OR
See y’all there![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]